LABRLS




Sunday, February 15, 2015

MOIST BANANA MUFFIN

Banana Muffin Recipe @ http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

I had some overripe  bananas sitting on my kitchen counter so I decided that  my next project would be related to banana.

As usual, used only half cup of sugar instead of 3/4 cup since not keen to have over sweetened muffin.

Moist Banana Muffin  are  perfect  treat for breakfast  or great  for tea time too. Straightforward, simple and just like your favorite banana bread but in muffin form.

You can add  1/4 cup of chopped nuts to Moist Banana Muffin batter and no harm will come to the end result or you may want to add a little dried fruit to the mix. For more interesting flavor, add some finely grated orange or lemon zest or cinnamon instead of vanilla essence.

Banana Muffin Recipe @ http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

MOIST BANANA MUFFIN
Yield   8 muffin

1  1/2  cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
4 medium banana mashed
1/2- 3/4 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup oil or melted butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 medium  egg

Banana Muffin Recipe @ http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

METHOD

Preheat oven @ 175  C and grease your muffin pan or line with paper baking cups.

With a whisk, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.

In a separate bowl,  beat together  oil,  egg, sugar, vanilla  and mashed banana.

Pour banana mixture into dry ingredients, stir until  just combined.

Spoon mixture into muffin pan, bake for 15-20  minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.

Cool in pan for 5 minutes before transferring onto  wire rack to cool.

Banana Muffin Recipe @ http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

Connect with me:

FACEBOOK /   INSTAGRAM /   YOU TUBE /     YOU TUBE   /      RSS    /     EMAIL  
 GOOGLE+  /  TWITTER  /  PINTEREST


36 comments:

Rafeeda AR said...

looks so soft... I love my banana muffins if flavored with cinnamon and studded with walnuts!

kitchen queen said...

yummy tempting spongy muffins.

Gouri Guha said...

What more can one want with a cup of hot tea...these tasty bites can make the day.
Good sharing in all simplicity.
:)

Medeja- CranberryJam said...

These muffins would make a great snack :) I think it's good to use less sugar as they are sweet anyway :)

Shazzy A.K said...

Banana is my favourite fruit at all time. I would love to try this! Even my son would totally love it.

Julie said...

love to grab these,yummy!

Hamaree Rasoi said...

This is what I call as a wholesome and delicious. Wonderfully prepared.
Deepa

Winnie said...

These look GOOD !!
I have some bananas in the freezer, and I just might bake these muffins

Sooriya said...

Love the top crust...it reminds of the taste!!! so delicious!

Unknown said...

Banana's really are the perfect fruit to cook with. I love the moisture that it brings in cakes.

These muffins look delish.

Thanks for sharing at Marvelous Monday on Smart Party Planning.

Unknown said...

These look delicious. I'm saving the recipe to try over the weekend. Thank you for sharing.
#InspireMeMondays

Jess said...

These look really tasty! :) I've pinned them!

Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

Unknown said...

These are great! I've been looking for a simple and tasty recipe for banana muffins, and I've definitely found it! I like to put a bit of chocolate chips on mine as well as nuts, so this is even more perfect! Thank you for sharing :)

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

bookmarked ...thanks for sharing..

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

These muffins really do look so delicious.

Katerina said...

There are always some bananas sitting on my counter waiting to be used! They look perfect!

Janice Wald said...

Hi,
They look wonderful, like corn muffins. My daughter thinks she's allergic to bananas, but I love them. Thank you for coming to the Inspire Me Monday Linky Party.
Janice

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

Banana in baking means its always hit récipe..yummy muffins..

Tanya @ Moms Small Victories said...

Yum I love banana muffins. Thanks for sharing with Small Victories Sunday linkup and hope you join us again this week.

Britta said...

I love the different options to change the flavor! And less sugar too, that is good! :) Thanks for linking up at Family Fun Friday—your post has been selected for our food category and will be featured on 5 blogs! Stop by brittalafont.com on Thursday Feb 24 after 2pm MST to grab your "I Was Featured" button. Already pinned it! :)

pushpendra dwivedi said...

looking delicious mouth watering

tiredbutcraftymummy said...

I always seem to have over ripe bananas in the fruit bowl so its great to have something to do with them! #AnythingGoes

Joanne said...

Those look so delicious! We just made banana muffins this morning; I kind of wish we had seen your recipe first.

Amit Kumar said...

Ah... the muffins certainly look very alluring and recipe too is not that complicated, so anyone probably can make these muffins. Moreover most of the ingredients that you have mentioned would be easily found at home.

Miz Helen said...

Your Banana Muffins look so moist and delicious, we will love them! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday,473 and hope you are having a great week!
Miz Helen

Dawn said...

I love banana muffins or bread. My plan was to bake some tomorrow.
Visiting from the traffic jam weekend link party
Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

Sarita @ An Off Grid Life said...

Yummy! My kids would love these. Thanks for sharing at The Homestead Blog Hop.

Nicole and Andrew said...

Thank you for your lovely banana muffin recipe, I’m visiting from the homestead blog hop.
I love your muffin pans, can I ask what size they are?

My Hubbard Home said...

Yum! Banana muffins are a favorite at our house. thanks for sharing at the FWF party.

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

Yum, looks good. Thanks so much for linking up at the Unlimited Link Party 34. Pinned!

Unknown said...

These look delicious!!#SeniorSalon

The Lazy Gastronome said...

Great looking muffins! Thanks for sharing at the Share the Wealth Party!

Teodora Paintings said...

I love this, I will surely try it as I love banana desserts. Thank you for sharing :).

Veronica Lee said...

Yummm! I love banana muffins.

Happy Wednesday!

likeschocolate said...

I am going to make these today! My kids will love them! Have a great week!

Tea With Jennifer said...

Yum & I can convert this for gluten free ingredients being a Celiac.

Visiting from Laurie's today. Your most welcome to join me in a cuppa at Tea With Jennifer,
Jennifer